Tuesday, August 27, 2013

This post is deticated to The Mecca Decka ! The Mekka !




Greetings friends !

Today I am going to take the time to tell you about one of the best dogs in the world.

The Mecca Decka !  His name was Mecca and he was full of such innocent love, joy, and happiness inside.  The kind of love you know is there every moment your in his presence.  I had the privilege of being part of his life since 2005, and he brought so much warmth and joy to my heart.  At a time I really needed it.  Because of him and Dakota, Jenny one of my best friends, was brought into my life as well.
Mecca brought out the great in me and made me a more loving being/beam.  He had this thing about him were he made you feel like the most important thing in the world.  He would constantly try to make eye contact with you to give and find reassurance, that everything is good.

Its hard to believe I will never see him in this life time again.  It was a couple months ago, when I saw him last and spent some great time with him.  I am very sad, but very happy as well.  I am very happy because I was part of his life, and his mine.  I am very happy because I spent quality time with him and never took him for granted. 

I called him Mecca, the Decka, because he would always be so excited when I came into his presence, he would jump around and many times head butt me. : )  


Learn to appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate what you had."  Inspired by the Mecca Decka.  

RIP - August 2013









          

No comments:

Post a Comment